Max Knee Strap
Providing pain relief and great stabilisation, the Mueller® Max knee strap has built in compression tubes that target the quads and patella tendons to assist in healing conditions like patella tendonitis and runner's knee
Benefits of the Mueller Max Knee Strap
- The compression tubing provides stabilisation of the kneecap and pain relief.
- Upper compression tubing improves patella tracking by correcting quadricep misalignment.
- Direct, soothing compression applied to the patella tendon is provided by the lower tubing
- With two Velcro hook & loop straps, the Max knee strap is lightweight and easy to fit
- The mesh fabric on back of strap is breathable and reduces sweating and discomfort.
- Mueller’s patented, Aegis antimicrobial treatment protects the strap from staining, odor and deterioration.
- Recommended for correcting quadriceps misalignment, arthritis, bursitis, chondromalacia, jumper’s knee, Osgood-Schlatter’s disease, patellofemoral syndrome (PFPS), iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS), runner’s knee, subluxating kneecap and patella tendonitis.
- Single adjustable size fits left or right elbow, 30.4 to 45.7cm (12 to 18 inches)
Material & Allergy Information:
- Neoprene blended fabric
- Available in black only